If your customer can’t find it then you have lost a sale. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, hosting a celebrity or another event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows about it and can get excited.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let everyone know.
Customers have questions; you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions - with the correct answer - so that everybody can benefit.
After 24 years in the industry, we decided to go in a new direction. Now, we share our passion by helping others. Our ramp-up process is designed to empower your team.
Business mentors are key - that’s why when it comes to client selection we’re choosy. We want to give each of you the time and guidance you deserve.
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
Check out this great video
25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTING, CONSTRUCTION AND CONSULTING SERVICES OF NORTH AMERICA
DALLAS PAISLEY PERSONAL INFORMATION
PAISLEY'S CONTRACTING OWNER!
FOUNDER DALLAS PAISLEY
A passionate, energetic and committed professional, trained in the operation of equipment used in SMAW, GMAW, GTAW processes and utilizing a variety of related equipment
Summary of Qualifications:
- Self-employed since 1995 as Paisley’s Contracting
- Trained to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and specifications
- Well versed at working with welding processes including MIG, ARC, TIG, oxyacetylene and a
Variety of other machinery and equipment
- Educated at maintaining welds on various items using a variety of processes such as manual arc, tungsten inert gas, metallic inert gas, brazing, cement core drilling, etc.
- Comfortable at maintaining shop, equipment and tools ensuring the availability and proper functioning and safety
- Experienced in the operations of a variety of fork trucks and other moving equipment
- Strong work ethics, physically fit and able lift over 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Enjoy learning new concepts and accepting responsibilities
- Can adapt to changing work priorities, communicating with diverse groups, meeting deadlines and schedules and working with constant interruptions
- Able to work as part of a team and under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods
Relevant Employment Experience:
Welder/Fitter/Fabricator, Big Group – Prince George, BC (2017)
Welder, Stinger Welding – Prince George, BC (2012 – 2014)
Welder/Fabricator, Paisley’s Welding – Calgary, AB (2000 – 2011)
- Read and interpreted blueprints and welding specifications for the manufacturing of decorative railings, furniture and heavy equipment.
- Welded and produced one-of-a-kind custom orders to meet client specifications
- Operated manual and semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), fur-cored arc welding (FCAW), shaded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operated safety operated manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting, brazing and soldering equipment
- Operated metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears metal straightening and bending machines
- Repaired worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers
- Operated in-house forklift to transport materials such as steel
Other Work History:
Renovator, Paisley’s Contracting Company – Lethbridge, AB (1995 – 2018)
Senior Floor Hand, Tervita Corporation – Fort McMurray, AB (2015 – 2016)
Ground Crew Worker, Cold Lake Air Force Base – Edmonton, AB (1998 – 2000)
Volunteer Fireman, Town of Brooks – Brooks, AB (1995 – 1998)
Welder Apprenticeship Training Course (1995)
Lethbridge Community College – Lethbridge, AB
Standard First Aid/CPR-C-AED, St. John Ambulance – Vernon, BC (2017)
Competent Person Fall Protection Certificate, Sawyer Safety Consultant – Estevan, SK (2017)
H2S Alive Certificate, Enform Energy Safety Canada – Estevan, SK (2017)
A-Z Endorsed Driver’s License – Lethbridge, AB (2008)
FOR ALL YOUR BUILDING NEEDS PLEASE CALL 1-647-581-7855
NO PROJECT TO BIG OR SMALL!
PAISLEYS.CA COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK CONTRACTING AND CONSULTING SERVICES